Precision Calibration and Assembly Technician
- Precision assembly of measurement devices.
- Quality control.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with equipment, devices and products.
- Manage tasks and record results to meet deadlines.
- Participate in approved training and keep up to date with the state of the art including new measurement equipment.
- Monitor and adjust production equipment for quality and accurate assembly.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English language.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Strong vision and excellent manual dexterity are a must.