Join MetrologyWorks at these Trade Shows
APRIL 19-20 2017 in Novi, Michigan
With an amazing 2 day conference, PolyWorks 2017 includes the following:
This exclusive annual event gives you a unique opportunity to meet, and share your PolyWorks® experience, with hundreds of users as we unveil the new and innovative features PolyWorks 2017 has to offer.
Get the chance to learn about new ways to tackle your manufacturing and engineering challenges and how to get the most out of your 3D measurement technologies with PolyWorks.
Discover PolyWorks 2017 and…
- Enhance your skills with step-by-step workshops on PolyWorks’ key functionalities
- Learn how other users transform their metrology processes with PolyWorks
- Get one-on-one support from our PolyWorks experts at the Doctor’s Office
- Meet with key industry players at the Hardware Exhibition
- Network with PolyWorks users from all over North America
- Experience personalized demonstrations in our demo zone
July 17-21, 2017 | Snowbird, Utah
- Practical user-driven knowledge that you can implement at your job immediately.
- Access to using members, vendors, and service providers through presentations,workshops, hands-on training opportunities and networking events.
- Direct interaction with more than a 400 end users of Metrology solutions, including developers, decision makers and vendors.
- A preview of the latest innovations and technology advancements by the top vendors in the industry at the vendor expo.
- What you need to know about New technology including hardware and software
- How to successfully work in a heterogeneous environment.
- Understand how others are having like issues and how they are solving them.
- How you can implement 3D portable metrology solution in your industry learning how other implementations have been handled.
- What are the challenges of collaboration in a 3D environment including product development, production within the supply chain and post-delivery issues.
- What You’ll Learn. The conference program is specifically developed to deliver content focused on the most pressing Metrology issues of the day.